Fate of the Nation 1 of 3 Fate of the Nation 1 of 3

I got it at least

I understood the joke dude!Piss and shit jokes are what built new grounds!
Was the music Avenged Sevenfold?

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

simple yet fulfilling

This gives me my daily dose of unabridged violence and trims the fat completely. It's everythings a sadist could ask for and then some. (and by then some i mean zombies)

The Welder The Welder

too long

this short wasnt bad, it seems like it could have been shorter and i would hav3e gotten the same idea. To dramatic for my tastes

Mr G

pain-o-matic pain-o-matic

for what it worth

its not much but for what it is it sure is fun!

Metal

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Someone is ripping you off

I love this program its genius ( says a lot considering I HATE punk music)

i just figured id inform you that 666pyro66 is using this program and posting the songs in the audio portal as his original work! This guy is a hardcore fake please report him.

Evil-Dog responds:

Yeah I know a bunch of people do that...I can't go after every lamer out there :) Their music gets voted down anyway...

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

Boobies Woo hoo

This was a wicked fun game! my score was 51 outta 100. I did better that i guessed i would. Mainly because i really could care less about the sized as long as I get to squeeze dem mothufuckers! I think you should make a sequel to this game where you guess celebrity camel toes.

Mr.G

Keyboard death metal Keyboard death metal

GREAT!

I absolutely love this, Its like death metal elevator music! I especially like that piglike vocal thing. The more confusing this song gets the more i seem to like it!

Fucking awesome

Check out my new tune! "Tijuana killing spree" reviews welcome

NormTheGreat responds:

Yeah yeah, I know it gets a bit choppy and I'm glad you liked it, I only submitted it because I like how the begining turned out and it looked like a great song to loop and remix to fit your flash or what-not.

I'll be sure to check out your stuff sometime, thanks for the review :)

Jump (using win soundrecorder) Jump (using win soundrecorder)

a suggestion

I use the multi-track program "N-Track" to record all of my audio, It has a whole bunch of cool track FX and options. The best part is that its only 25 bucks to buy! (the plug ins are extra unfortunately)

Fetusbirth Fetusbirth

drooooooooooooooggggg!

This is your best song,
I like it because it sounds like a pungent stench song and stench is my favorite trash metal band. I really like the vocals, is that you singing?

UndevouredFetus responds:

Hey Vhaerun! Yeah thats me singing.No effects by the way. Thanks for the reviews. ill check your stuff out.